– We accept children between 2 ½ and 5 years of age.
Does my child have to be potty trained to attend?
– No, potty training is not required to attend. Diapers are changed when needed.
How does Drop off/Pick up work?
– We offer a car line for both drop off and pick up. Teachers will help your child in and out of the car. Details are handed out in our welcome packet at the beginning of every school year.
Are there opportunities during the school year for parents to meet the Teachers and observe their child at school?
– Our classrooms are always open to parents. We have a “Back to School” night in October where parents are invited to the school to meet the Teachers and hear about how their child spends his or her days. In addition, we have scheduled observations and conferences, giving parents an opportunity to observe their child at school as well as meet with their Teachers.
Are there opportunities during the school year for parents to meet other parents whose children attend MELC?
– We offer several events throughout the year to enable parents to meet other parents, such as an Ice Cream Social at the beginning of our school year, a “Welcome Breakfast” on the first day of school, a Parents’ Night out at a local restaurant, and more!
Is there flexibility in scheduling if space allows?
– Yes. You can adjust your child’s schedule if space is available. For example, adding on days (from 3 to 5 days/week) or extending your child’s day to include either lunch club and/or the afternoon session.
What is Lunch Club?
– Lunch Club is a program offered every day where, for an additional fee, your child can stay and have lunch at our school. You provide the lunch and we provide the fun!
What is your Summer Camp program?
– We offer a summer camp for three weeks in June. We have an exciting new theme each week. All campers bring their own lunches and on Fridays; pizza/beverage/popsicles are provided for lunch. Have your child join us for enrichment and fun at our camp!