MELC offers several attendance options:
- A.M. Threes: two, three four or five mornings;
- A.M. Four-Fives: five mornings;
- P.M. Session: (small class, multi-age grouping) one, two, three, four or five afternoons;
- All-day: 5-day AM students may stay for lunch and attend our PM session for one, two, three, four, or five afternoons. Students enrolled in our morning programs are eligible at attend full day. Our full day program is not day care; the children who are enrolled participate in a full day program during both sessions. Special provisions are made (curriculum and schedule modifications) to ensure an individualized, properly paced and balanced educational program.
Our morning school hours are from 8:45-11:15 a.m. Afternoon hours are from 12:30-3:00 p.m. Lunch club takes place from 11:15 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Children enrolled for all-day sessions remain in school from 8:45 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Early morning care and aftercare is available. Please see the Director as to the cost. Also, please see the Director if you need to take advantage of our “Pickle Program”. We do understand that emergencies can occur and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- “Lunch Club”: students may stay for lunch from one to five days a week, extending their morning session until 12:30 pm or beginning their pm session at 11:15 am. Spaces are limited. Arrangements may be made by the semester (at a discount; payment due with tuition), or by the day (pending space/staff availability;
payment due on that day). Our full day students and our students who attend public school in addition to MELC are guaranteed lunch spaces (no fee for our all-day students).